Mandatory Team Credentials
This year, team check in will be handled completely online
All required documents must be uploaded to your Gotsoccer team account by September 2.
Roster freeze is September 2. Players NOT listed on the roster/game card are not eligible to play.
All teams must upload* the following documents to their Gotsoccer team account:
Team Acknowledgment Agreement (download document below or during registration)
Loaner Player Forms: Any guest players from another club must provide loaner paperwork.
IMPORTANT: Players NOT on the roster will not be eligible to play, including Guest Players.
* TO UPLOAD DOCUMENTS
- Log in to your Gotsport account (as the assigned coach or manager).
- Click on your team.
- Select Team Registrations on the top bar.
- Select the Phoenix Rising Cup event then the Registration tab.
- Click the yellow Edit button.
- Scroll down to Team Acknowledgement Agreement Upload and Choose File to upload your signed form.
- Complete the same process for Loaner Player Forms (separate file for each player).
Roster sizes are as follows:
U7/U8 - maximum of 7 players and may be mixed between male and female
U9/U10 - maximum of 14 players
U11/U12 - maximum of 18 players
U13+ - maximum of 22 players
A team may add up to five (5) guest players, not to exceed above stated maximums.
Players may not play for more that one (1) team during the tournament. No player will be allowed to play in a younger age bracket.